ARIEL : An Artificial Intelligence based Chatbot
Artificial Robotic Intelligence for the English Language
Ariel is an ongoing project of mine, originally created to hone my c-sharp programming skills. It has now become a major project of mine, and is now the most complex program I have written to date.
- Written in Microsoft C-Sharp
- Capable of carrying on reasonable conversations
- Sentence analyzer
- Built in dictionary
- Detects “facts” in sentences and learns (remembers them)
- Information stored in memory is “human readable”
- Customizable personality
- Uses text to speech to answer
- Soon to have speech recognition
My eventual goal is to get it to read sentences well enough that it can learn by reading Wikipedia.
Note: I have given a talk about artificial intelligence at the Seattle Robotics Society. Here is a link to their website: http://www.seattlerobotics.org
Here is their presenters section: